jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

God knows the world doesn't need another band



Today I'm gonna tell you about my favorite band. They're Paramore and they play kind of alternative rock music.
This band started on 2005 in Franklin, Tennessee and by that time they used to play in the house's garage of Josh and Zac Farro, two of the originals members of the band.
The band was originally formed by Hayley Williams on the vocals (center), Josh Farro as the lead guitar, Jeremy Davis (left) on the bass guitar and Zac Farro on the drums. On 2007 Taylor York was officially named as the rythm guitar (right). By 2010 the band broke up, and the currents members are three: Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor.
I like them because I feel that the letters of their songs represents how I think or feel on certain moments of my life and also they cheer me up when I'm sad with the rythm of their songs. My fave song of them is Let the Flames Begin and the main reason is for the live version of this song because is very powerful as well as the meaning of the lyrics.
I've been in the second concert that they played in Chile and I'm going to the third one on this July.



5 comentarios:

  1. ohh, well you know that I don't like this band that much, I like a few songs of them, like the ones that are on the radio, the most known songs like misery bussines, but I can have fun listening to them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Paramore singer his voice is phenomenal, my favorite song of this group is ignorance the video is even cooler, your favorite song of them did not know you left I put the video and loved ¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In the past I listened Paramore, but today I prefer other type of music xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. II like Paramore, but they first song. Haley Williams is beautiful, I remember someone with she.
    They are alternative rock band? I don’t know. Kiss for you bye  .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Notice the "kind of" before alternative rock. Although I can't be agree with you about saying that Paramore is not an alternative rock band because they're usually nominated in this category for some awards. But also they can be described as a pop rock or strong pop band.
      Finally I'm completly agree with you that Hayley is absolutly beautiful.
      A lot of kisses for you <3

      Eliminar